Image 1/1
Add to Cart Add to Lightbox
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Vista House was built between 1916-1918 as a memorial to Oregon pioneers, as a comfort station for those traveling on the Historic Columbia River Highway and as an observatory. The octagonal stone structure towers 733 feet above the Columbia River, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and in the National Geographic Society's 2001 "Save America's Treasures" book.
Vista-House-Crown-Point-2-2010-03-20.jpg